HOW TO HELP
But thanks be to God, who always leads us as captives in Christ’s triumphal procession and uses us to spread the aroma of the knowledge of him everywhere.
2 Corinthians 2:14
– Charles Spurgeon
To Give Monthly Support: Click on the button below to setup a monthly donation through PayPal or DonorBox
To Give a One-Time Gift: Click on the button below to setup a one-time donation through PayPal
Financial support allows me to pay for my staff fees with YWAM (around $500/month), plus day-to-day needs, as well as making plans for outreach costs ($4,000+ per year) and other expenses like visa registrations, health care or international insurance. My totally support need is currently $1,000/month to sustain the ministry God has called me to.
My Current Needs:
In July 2017, I’ll be starting a full-time missionary staff position on the mission field alongside the organization Youth With A Mission (YWAM). God has shown me that His desire is to use me to facilitate restoration in people’s lives through a relationship with Him and sharing the gospel with the nations. I’ll do this by working alongside YWAM to train and mobilize missionaries and by going into the nations to share the gospel. YWAM requires each missionary that works with their organization to raise their own support and I am currently preparing for this commitment by fundraising for my own support and trusting God to fill my needs. Here are my current needs:
- Monthly Support: Right now, I have a commitment of around $460/month from supporters. My Goal is to have $1,000/month in support before starting my full-time staff role in October 2017. This will pay for $500/month in staff fees for housing and accommodation, as well as the cost of other ongoing expenses like visa registration, healthcare, international insurance and day-to-day needs.
- Buyer for my car: I will be selling my car, a 2015 Fiat Pop. Before I leave in August, I will need a buyer to pay off the remainder of my loan on the car – approximately $10,000.
Provisions already given! I believe that it’s so important to remember God’s generosity and provision long after it’s happened. He has made a way so many times when things did not look possible – and these times are always an encouraging reminder that He is faithful to do this in the future as well.
- Going Expenses: God has provided all the funds I needed to get started on the field! This includes 2-years of visa costs ($1200), my healthcare coverage for that time ($1200), training fees for the first 3 months ($2500) and the costs of my flights to get there ($1500) and other travel and launching costs. This amount totals around $7,000!!
- Tenant for my house: God provided the *perfect* tenant to rent out my house! The way this happened is actually WAY better than I could have imagined. God’s plans are definitely better than ours! 🙂
- Foundations of Counseling Ministry Training: The last 6 months, I have had the privilege of completing the invaluable training of counseling on the mission field. This training cost around $7,000 altogether. Here is the breakdown of what God generously provided:
- Lecture Fees: In October, November and December 2016, I spent 3 months in classroom training to learn and develop my skills in counseling. This cost was $3,500 // Everything has been covered!
- Outreach Fees: From January to March, I spent 3 months doing missionary work in the Philippines. This was around $3,000 // Completely covered, including a bit extra to purchase supplies like an air mattress and some clothing items.
- Above & Beyond: In addition to my needs, God graciously provided some special gifts over the holidays this year that allowed me to have some special times of fellowship with friends while I was far away from home.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED? HERE’S HOW:
To Give Monthly: Using this easy button, you can commit to a monthly support amount that will be automatically withdrawn each month. At any point, you can make adjustments to your subscription – if you have any questions, just let me know! Thank you so much for your generosity!
To Give a One-Time Gift: Click on this button below to setup a one-time donation through PayPal. Thank you so much!
To Give a Creative Gift: If there is some other way that you’d like to support me, through providing a service, mileage points or something else that God has put on your heart, please reach out to me at email@example.com and let me know! Thank you for your generosity!